- 09:30 - 10:00From idea to product, examples - Electronics in SwedenMagnus Svensson - Smartare ElektroniksystemPrinted electronics is an emerging technology and have huge expected growth rate in the in the coming years. But still there is not too many examples of products and applications on the market. Printed electronics Arena in Sweden has during last decade been a place for commercialising research results and ideas from industry. We will make an overview and give examples of some different cases where we go from idea to product gathered from reality at Printed Electronics Arena and a short outlook on future applications to hit the market.
- 10:15 - 10:45The secret life of shielded boxesJan Eriksson - Managing Director - DetectusThis presentation will show how electromagnetic fields from electronic units can behave inside shielded boxes and leak out from it if you are not aware of the issue.
- 11:00 - 11:30Navigation of motor and motor-driver jungleFredrik Ståhl - Marketing and development manager - CompotechKevin Nunkoosingh - Application and development engineer - CompotechOur goal is to give a 30 minutes walkthrough into the world of motors and electric drives and not a boring presentation about the products that we carry. We will also give some information on how to guide a design team of electrical, mechanical and software engineers into making the right decision when choosing the right equipment to meet the client’s specification. The presentation will be given in English but both speakers are fluent in Swedish and can answer questions in both languages.
- 11:45 - 12:15Being Digital from Quotes to OrdersStephane Ratelet - API Champion EMEA/APAC - Digi-Key ElectronicsYour business become more and more digital. It is a matter of being “connected”, but also a change of your internal processes with more automation that will impact positively your profitability. This session is the opportunity to understand how “Digital and Automation” will change our market, to share some success stories, and to get an overview of the digital solutions already available.
- 12:30 - 13:00Sustainable Industry 4.0 with IPC Connected Factory Exchange (CFX)Christian Koehler - Aegis Software Inc.For about five years now, the market has been struggling with Industry 4.0, which has not yet provided benefit, yet has successfully driven many marketing campaigns and proprietary applications of technology. A huge change is needed in this approach, if Industry 4.0 is actually to exist. The challenge has been accepted already by hundreds of companies in the industry, who have together created the true open IIoT plug and play standard, CFX, that includes the specific definition of all data content. Free, open-source software is available from the IPC for both machines and IT solutions, enabling a fully collaborative Industry 4.0 environment. Attending this presentation is essential for anyone considering developing or purchasing any form of Smart, Industry 4.0 solution.
- 13:15 - 13:45Picking the right tool for your mass-production test systemsDaniel Garcia Ortega - Senior Consultant, Test & Measurement Systems - DVel ABEngineers can generally agree on the high importance of the adage “pick the right tool for the job”. Using the wrong tool will waste time and compromise quality, whereas the right tool can deliver the correct result in a fraction of the time with a higher cover of the requirements. Picking the right tool for the job is much easier said than done, specifically when it comes to navigating and evaluating the many available options at the market. This presentation will cover common selection criteria to help you narrow in on the best choice for developing and designing the hardware and the software for your test equipment.
- 14:00 - 14:303D-MID for robust production with CobotsElis Hirvonen - Head of Sales & Project Management - HARTING ABHenrik Bergman - COO - MTEK Industry
Evertiq kommenterar bluff-mejlEvertiq tar avstånd från de fejkade e-postmeddelanden som har cirkulerat den senaste tiden. Dessa mejl är inte anknutna till Evertiq på något sätt och återspeglar inte företagets etik.
Evertiq varken säljer, distribuerar eller köper besökare och deras kontaktuppgifter.
Om du har några frågor eller problem angående detta är du välkommen att kontakta oss på Evertiq.